Ever wondered how chocolate could actually improve your fitness? Well this year it can with the launch of this year’s Easter Egg Appeal, now being rolled out across Council Leisure Centres.
Leisure users are being asked to swap Easter Eggs for fitness class passes, and the eggs will then be donated to a range of local charities, including the Children’s Ward at Altnagelvin Hospital and the Mayor’s charity Foyle Syndrome Trust. You don’t have to be a member of any leisure centres, anyone can pick up a pass.
Terms and Conditions
1. Members can donate eggs and pick up class pass for family & friends
2. Non-members can donate eggs and pick up class pass for themselves
3. Casual users can donate eggs and pick up a class pass for themselves.
4. 1 x CLASS PASS PER PERSON (NOT PER EGG) – therefor a casual user will save £4 max
5. Class pass must be presented at time of booking to reception and can be booked 3 days in advance. Not available to book online or the app. FOH can discount class
6. Cannot be exchanged for cash value
7. Numbers on classes are limited
8. All passes must be used by 31/5/22
9. Class booking’s will be dependant on availability
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.